Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Grandma Allison

In Memory of Great-Grandma & Great-Great-Grandma Florence Allison.

This was at Grandma Allison's 100th Birthday Party, last May! 5 Generations that's Amazing!


She died on April 20, 2009. She was born on May 24, 1908, in Wellington. She was 100 years old! She had 8 children,
,
24 grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, and 11 great-great-grandchildren. She provided day care in her home for more than 40 years and was known to many children during the years as "Grandma Allison". I didn't know her that well, but I could tell that she was loved very much! The funeral was beautiful and seeing all the family together was great! You will be missed Grandma Allison!

3 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Whoa! That's amazing, Kelli. I bet she will be missed by all. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Ekeland said...

she was a very sweet lady!

Anonymous said...

Grandma is very sweet!!!
thanks for sharing..
___________________
renee
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems